What does everyone have booked (09/2017)?

posted 1 year ago in September 2017
Post # 181
3 posts
Wannabee

scissorgirl :  I saw your post was about 8 months old but wasn’t sure if you had already found your groom/groomsmen attire… 

Beware of Snapsuits!  We are in the process of working with them and it is my biggest regret of this entire wedding planning process.  We had decided to use them because we thought it would be better than renting.. the groomsmen would get custom fitting suits they got to keep.  Except, the suits do not fit. 

My fiance’s suit came – the jacket had 3 buttons, not two, like we had requested and the pants were baggy all over and too long for him.  They are in the process of making him a new suit but I am not confident it will be any better. 

After being assured that the first suit was a fluke, we placed an order for 8 more navy suits – so far 6 have been delivered and all but 1 have had issues. The best man’s suit had purple stitching on the lapel, we didn’t ask for.  His jacket has to be remade.  Both my father and his father’s suit pants are too big in the waist but too small everywhere else.  My uncle’s suit pants are so short you can see his socks.  

After all of these issues, I requested that they refund our party so we can order elsewhere, however, we’ve gotten no response.  My wedding is in 45 days… 

Please, do yourself a favor and save the stress.  Order from a more established rental company or pay more for a local tailor.  

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors