What is the name of this type of sleeve/strap/back?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1937 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@sugarbayb16:  I’ve mostly seen it called a “keyhole” back. 

Post # 6
11808 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

I would show them this picture.  It’s definitely a keyhole back, and it’s very popular right now.  If you tell them that’s what you want I’d be surprised if they didn’t understand how you want the straps.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors