Post # 1
You know, that thing you’d be a little embarrassed about if anyone found out.
For me I have two:
1. I am a pretty big Backstreet Boys fan. Huge actually. I mean, I don’t have their pictures on my wall anymore (uuh, creepy!), but I still rock out to their CD’s and go see them on tour. They were my teenage obsession. The Rob Pattinson of the late 90’s.
2. I also like Disney shows like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life on Deck, and Wizards of Waverly Place. I like having it on in the background when I’m cooking or on Weddingbee. Plus I think they’re cute/fun shows.
I’m 24, but still a kid at heart.Ok, those are my guilty pleasures, what’s yours?
Post # 3
Oh come on, spill it Bee’s!
Post # 4
I spend my free time watching melrose place on cbs.com……..
and I also like disney channel shows and lifetime movies while still in my pjs unshowered 😀
Post # 5
I am OBSESSED with perezhilton. i have no idea why I even care what people who don’t deserve to make nearly as much money as they do, do. But I am completely addicted to hollywood gossip!!
Post # 6
I would have to say Twilight is one. I have read and reread and then read them once more. Also, hot cocoa, doesn’t matter what time of year how hot or cold it is I HAVE to have it. I get pretty cranky if there isn’t any in my cubbord. I don’t know if those are really that secret but they are mine.
Post # 7
Secret/guilty pleasure…wedding blogs. My wedding is done and over, yet I can’t stop checking them daily. LOL.
Post # 8
I’ve been playing the facebook game Sorority Life for over a year now :X
I felt slightly better about it when I discovered that the CEO of the company that makes it, Playdom, was an ’05 alum of my college. But not too much better.
Post # 9
The secret life of the American teenager on ABC family… the show is soooooo bad and the plot line is horrible but I record it every week and watch it an hour later so I can fast-forward through the commercials. I am totally addicted to it!
Post # 10
I am strangely addicted to Jillian Michaels/Bob Harper stuff. I watch Losing it With Jillian and I know it’s awful… it even kind of annoys me… but I have to keep watching!
Post # 11
I’m a Sorority Life junkie too. Between that, pogo.com, and fantasy baseball, not to mention weddingbee, it’s a wonder I get anything done at all.
Also, if I have a weekday off and nowhere to go, I keep Game Show Network on all day.
Post # 12
humm i like this post hehhe
Mine are my love for shows like Gossip girl and 90210 I DO NOT KNOW y but i have to watch them..also i have watched Gilmore Girls WAYY too many times..and i keep watching it from the beginning to end again 🙂
I also have an obsession with beauty related things from makeup to beauty care ..thu if you c my daily makeup it is so simple but put me in a place with makeup and i am in heaven…
Also i have loved books even before i could read them..when i read books i just want to lay there on the bed and read if i have to take a break for any reason i rush back like it will end if i take too long…and then i get into character a little too much
I used to be addicted to Farmville on Facebook but i got over that 😀
Post # 13
OMG! I have like 100! jk!
I have to say, the top 3 are:
1. Family blogs, I’m no place near to start a family on my own, however I love reading the stories about cute babies and toddlers. Is just sweet to know how normal people is so happy whit their lifes. Somehow it gives me something to look fordward, you know so when I finally have a family.
2. Politics, I´m a hugeee politics fan and it was almost my career choice, but I love cooking even more. However I easly become obssesed with the candidates. In my country we can have the number of candidates that we want (only one per political party) but still, this year we have 9 candidates, we already had the first round so we have 2 left. But onee of them is like the one I liked since the beging and I looove reading and taking about him and his family, Is like really weird and I think people started hating me, cuz I can only speak about it. Tomorrow are the elections so hopefully I will stop being so obsessed…….hmmm maybe lol!
3. Weddingbee, again I´m not close to getting married 🙁 unfortunatly. But still I love reading the blog posts and the boards and try to help in whatever I can. I loove weddings and beign a wedding planner is like the dream of my life, so every time I see invites or dresses here, I just havee to comment! or at least see the pics!:)
Now I´m feeling like I´m weird! LOL!
Post # 14
weddingbee, reality tv and gossiping about celebrities 🙂