what kind of bustle do you do on a big ball gown like this?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Tulle gowns usually get American bustles (over bustles).  And I think you’ll need more than three points.  French bustles look kind of weird with this type of dress.  Sorry I don’t have any pictures.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors