Post # 1
Tell me the more memorable moments of your wedding! And what memories make you cringe. 🙂
Post # 3
Hands down the most memorable part was my first look with my DH. It was a few minutes when we could just slow down and be together.
I cringe when I think about how much I stressed before and the day of. I was so worried that things would go wrong and they did! We still ended up married though and that was the important part!
Post # 4
- All of my friends and familly that pitched in to make everything happen in the last couple days
- Getting ready
- First look
- Hanging out with bridal party before ceremony
- My husband crying during the ceremony
- Our prayer web – we knelt in the aisle and the bridal party and immediate family put a hand on our head/shoulders and then all the guest touched the person in front of them so everyoe was connected for a blessing of our marriage
- Our first dance – the part where I almost fell!
- My father-daughter dance – It was a surprise to me
- Meeting our friend’s new baby – they had just adopted
- The dance floor was completely packed the whole night
- Our sky lanterns and fireworks – fireworks also a suprise and joined by random neighbors
Things that make me cringe:
- We forgot to set out most of the lawn games
- At the very end of the night my husband had too much to drink