- Miss Moxy
- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013
I very much value my Bridesmaids, most of them have made wedding planning and executing very easy for me. I really want to get them gifts they will appreciate.
So here’s what I have come up with:
- A purple paisley pashmina (one of the colors in my wedding)
- Day of Jewelry that I will be making with my own hands
- Old Navy flip flops that will be crystalized
- A sterling silver necklace with their initials and birthstone colored swarovski crystal, also made by me.
- All in a canvas bag I DIYed with thier first name intials
And I was thinking of putting something else in the bag something to celebrate their uniqueness, like a book or utensils but I am having trouble trying to figure that out. I have a BM who is a nurse (my sister), one who is an interior decorator (friends since kindergarden), a baker/front desk agent (we went to college together for baking and hospitality) and my FSIL who is a great computer geek (thats a compliment!) like her brother.
Any ideas? I especially need help with my interior designer friend… Other than a panatone color swatch fan, which is upwards of $150 (cant afford that), I dont know what to get her.