- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
So, our responses are due May 15 which is 6 days away. At this point we have 79 people coming to the wedding. We need to have 125. . . We HAVE to pay for 125 regardless because we’re having the ceremony on site (weird clause in the contract). We’ve gotten more “no’s” than anticipated, so I’m worried we won’t meet that number. . . We have a B List if necessary, I just don’t know if I should contact the B list NOW or wait until the due date of responses. . . Looking over my list I know there’s at least 25 more people that are coming, but haven’t physically sent their responses yet. . . which puts us at 105. So, we still need 20. Should I contact the B list now or wait until the due date of responses? Also, should I chase down RSVP’s that I don’t receive?