(Closed) What type of veil with my dress? (Sottero & Midgley JSM1103

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2011

This is my dress, too!!!  I love it.  My wedding is February 5th…a vintage theme.  Anyway…I had my veil custome made with matching lace that was ordered for me.  Jewelry is my problem.  I can’t figure out if it should be gold.  Let me know if you come up with any ideas.

Post # 5
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is my dress! When I tried it on, we tried a shorter strapped string of pearls and it looked gorgeous! I am not even a pearls person..and the bracelet was a three string set of mini-pearls with a little bling thing on it. One of those stretchy type elastic bracelets so easy to come off. I didn’t buy it since they wanted $50 for the bracelet already!

Post # 6
1986 posts
Buzzing bee

Well, the thinkg with the veil, you’re only wearing it for the ceremony, so I’m sure it would go. 🙂

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I just got married in the JSM1103! It is such a gorgeous dress, I got so many comments about it! And the champagne gold is very delicate and works really well… My bridesmaids wore autumn green and the groomsmen had bronze accents…

I bought it new in Australia so I am looking to SELL now.

It’s a US size 6 (8-10 AU) champagne ivory and light gold…

It’s just been listed on smartbride.com.au if anyone is interested so you can check it out there or email me at [email protected]!

Thanks, Magdalena from Sydney

[attachment=1473548,186866] [attachment=1473548,186867]

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This is my dress too. i am definately thinking of going with a birdcage; i too think that a veil will be too much with it. also going for pearl drop earrings and 3 string braclet; not wearing a necklace. love it! 

Post # 9
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I have recently purchased this dress, and have an ivory veil I hope will match nicely, it is ivory with pencil edge trim, sprinkled with swarovski crystals and 72 in long, by 56 in wide.

I also have dark ivory (closer to champagne) lace up cowboy style boots to match too and silver tone dimante necklace and earrings :).

The topic ‘What type of veil with my dress? (Sottero & Midgley JSM1103’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors