What was your FAV appliance in your house in 2013?!

posted 3 years ago in Home
Post # 3
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@Charbelle:  We probably used our wok the most in 2013 also!

Our current fav appliance is the Ninja that my parents gave us for Christmas – I’ve already used it to make guacamole and hummus, and we use it for just chopping onions and stuff all the time!

Post # 4
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Charbelle:  My rice cooker. Probably the only thing that’s typically “Asian” of me -.- Haha! It has kept my belly full countless nights throughout the year and I strongly believe that rice can be eaten with pretty much everything… Hello leftover bolognaise…

Post # 5
575 posts
Busy bee

Food processor!  My parents gave it to me for my birthday, and that thing is a beast.  We’re making our own almond milk at home and FI loves it.  Now if we could just find a blender we loved and could afford…

Post # 6
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My sister gifted us a set of amazing high quality knives as a wedding present and they are AWESOME! Have cut myself a few times with them though as I am used to old, dull knives! But they are fab.

Post # 8
2534 posts
Sugar bee

Our Keurig! Love it!

Post # 9
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Tough call. I love my kitchen aid mixer because it makes baking so easy but it’s a pain to lug in and out of the cabinet. My blender has helped me eat smoothies every day for breakfast, and I think it’s helped me eat healthier (for that one meal at least).

Post # 10
Hostess
8680 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Our griddle. We use it to cook breakfast and sometimes dinner often.

Post # 11
1632 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

My new rice cooker that makes the most perfect Tahdig ever….& my Keurigs! 

Post # 12
229 posts
Helper bee

Pretty standard, but I like my toaster oven. *shrugs*

Post # 13
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Espresso machine, I use it daily. I double the steamer to clean my ring. 

Post # 14
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Charbelle:  Hahaha… oh wait I forgot the BREVILLE! Got me through the times when I’d run out of rice 😛

Post # 15
1040 posts
Bumble bee

Our Ninja food processor; it’s just so darn convenient and it doesn’t take up a lot of room (we have a tiny kitchen) and I use it pretty much daily. I hate saying that because…well, it was only $40…and I spent $500 for a damn Vitamix blender and it’s so frustrating to use. 

Post # 16
1208 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my god what WASN’T my favorite appliance?! We moved Dec 1st into our dream condo. So I now have a dishwasher and in-suite laundry and it makes me feel like a fairy princess lol.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors