What would you do?

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
846 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@aithinne:  Lol wow, this is a crazy situation. But if it were me…hmm. I would try to play it cool and act like I hadn’t seen the billboard. Then talk to both Jeffs and see which one brings up the billboard. Like I’m sure one of them would be acting differently than normal since he’s waiting for her answer. That’s the only thing I can think of to do lol. 

Post # 4
9412 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@aithinne:  I’m not sure I believe that story or understand how she would know the sign was meant for her. Those are all very common names. I’d just pretend I didn’t see the sign and let Jeff ask me in person. Then I’d tell him I was a cheating jerk who didn’t deserve him 😛 Sorry. It makes me feel sick.

Post # 6
2289 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@MrsPanda99:  Right?  There’s more than one jeff and jaime…

but beyond that, I think I would (though I wouldn’t be in that situation anyway) just ask each jeff if he put up that billboard.  Since she can’t really know if it was directed at her, it’s an understandable question.

Post # 7
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@aithinne: It would be in her best interest to eithe say she didn’t see it or say no since she doesn’t know which Jeff. I do have a hard time believing this story is true, but that is my answer in the event it would be.

Post # 9
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Haha well if it’s truly meant for her, obviously that Jeff is taking the relationship way more seriously than she is. Her best bet is to pretend she didn’t see it and wait for the Jeff (if it’s even one of them) to step up and ask. 

Post # 10
10491 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

Are these open relationships, or is she cheating?

Post # 12
2419 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’d turn down whichever Jeff made the proposal. Because if I still wanted to date two men I was clearly not ready to get married to either of them. I’d also make a mental note to ensure that if I wanted multiple dates, I’d at least ensure they had different names in future. 

Post # 13
10491 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Steampunkbride:  But with the same name, you don’t need to worry about who you call out in bed 🙂

Post # 15
1470 posts
Bumble bee

I’d take a picture of the billboard and text it to them and say “is this from you, or the other guy I’m seeing named Jeff?”

A last initial would have helped…gosh. Men are *so* inconsiderate.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors