(Closed) What’s a good & easy photo book printing site?

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve used both Shutterfly and Picaboo and were happy with both of them.  If you’ve never used Picaboo before you can use this code to make a free 20 pg album.

Code: 1FBLGB

Post # 4
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I used Photobook Canada to do our engagement/guest book. It was awesome, and the quality is amazing. I know they have a Photobook USA counterpart. I’ve also used Shutterfly, but the quality isn’t nearly as good, although I was happy with it for a little book of vacation shots (not worth it to spend more on it). A lot of my friends use the Apple photobook software and are really happy with it.

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

This is also a good comparison of what’s out there.

Post # 6
1752 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We actually used costco for one last year.. it was pretty nice, even had neat settings for weddings, trips, holidays, things like that.

Post # 7
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I was just going to post the same link that Bakerella did, but she beat me to it 🙂

I just ordered a book through Adoramapix and the process was super easy – still waiting to receive it so don’t know about quality yet, but am very hopeful based on the good reviews they got in the link posted above.

The topic ‘What’s a good & easy photo book printing site?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors