- 3 years ago
- Wedding: February 2014
February weddings are less than 6 months away now!
What do you have left to do? What have you crossed off the list recently?
Recently I finished:
- Printing and assembling invitations
- Registering at a couple places (we have pretty much everything so it was HARD to find even like, 20 items we wanted)
- Firmed up the timelines
- Bridesmaids/flower girl dresses are in
- Honeymoon booked and planned
- Made a must-play list for the DJ
I still have to:
- Pick up my dress October 5th!
- Confirm shuttle bus booking times/locations
- Ceremony details with our officiant, including picking music
- Suits for the groomsmen/ringbearer
- Send invitations (obviously)
- Get everything I need for centerpieces
- Iron all the tablecloths – I hope this won’t be too awful…
- Marriage license!
- Order cake/cupcakes
- Engagement pics in a couple weeks
- Pick a veil/cover-up for winter