Post # 1
You know, those things you’d love to do before you kick the bucket?
A few of mine:
– Go to Australia
– Run a half marathon
– Move, preferably near mountains or water. Maybe even in Europe.
– Backpack through Europe and stay in Hostels
– Order the absolute most expensive thing on an expensive menu
– Make out like teenagers with FI on a Paris sidewalk (it’s not uncommon… and we didn’t take our opportunity when we were there! ugh)
– Go seriously blonde if only for a short time
Post # 3
Driving a zamboni! Seriously, it’s been on my list since I was little and the desire has only grown. There’s other things, but that’s at the top.
Post # 4
Oh THATS why it’s called a bucket list! (I’m remedial).
-travel to a list of 13 countries I haven’t yet visited (wont list them all here)
-get one of my documentaries in sundance or the rottardam festival
-get into amazing physical shape
is it bad that my list is short? i mostly want to travel with FI 🙂
Post # 5
Open my own boutique.
Travel to France and Italy.
Purchase a Louis Vuitton with my own hard earned cash.
Open a dog rescue. 🙂
Post # 6
Mine is completely travel related: Go to NYC for NYE and party with everyone in Time Square; go to N’awlins for Mardi Gras; Savannah for St. Patty’s; Australia just because, and visit England, France, Ireland, Italy and the Meditteranean area in general.
Post # 7
I really want to open a little lunch cafe. It’s been on my list for a long time. I put extra in my 401k in case it takes me until retirement to get it done LOL
Post # 8
Kiss the Blarney Stone
Go to Spain, Greece and France
Go to Niagara Falls
Be fluent in another language
Drive across country with my husband for a multi week road trip
(there are many more on my real list – this is the condensed version)
Post # 9
-travel to places I haven’t been: Egypt, Nigeria, Peru, Brazil, China, Russia, India, Greece, Madagascar, and more, and more.
-play in the World Championships for Canada
-do a readership at the British Library
-publish a book
-take care of my parents when they are teh oldz
-do 10 pullups
-do 10 1-arm pushups
-do my Bikram’s teacher training
Post # 10
Oh, and I forgot the Galapagos Islands, too!
Post # 11
- Visit a ton of travel locales that I won’t list out here
- Go cage diving with Great White Sharks off the coast of South Africa
- Run a marathon (I’ve already done a 1/2 marathon
- Complete a triathalon
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef
- Go on Safari in Africa
I have plenty more, but these are some of my top entries!