Post # 1
Just got a new car and silly me, let FI clean out the other car. He just tossed everything into the garbage. So it got me thinking of the things I feel I absolutely need in my car versus stuff I just accumulated in it.
Just curious, anyone else have must haves for their cars?
My absolute bare bones must haves are:
- Lint roller
- Hand Sanitzer/antibacterial wipes
- Tissues/Napkins something of the sort
- Sun glasses
- Emergency Gluten Free non-perishable snacks
- Car charger
Post # 2
Oh my, I am a huge car hoarder which is a problem as I have a tiny 3 door car!
- Phone Charger
- Jumper or two
- Jumper leads (I’m paranoid of flat batteries haha)
- High heeled boots (they are my just in case I have a suprise meeting shoes)
- Non-perishable food like cans of tuna and muesli bars
- emergency makeup bag
- I think I have a roll of toilet paper coz FI borrows my car sometimes and only has portaloos at work lol. So that’s a necessity for him.
Post # 3
car charger and gate clicker.
I am a super clean freak and hate anything being in my car…. LOL
Post # 4
nessdawwg: lol my new car is a mini! So I feel you on the tiny 3 door small car issue. My dads been a boy scout troup leader my entire life (and still is) and would love me to have all the stuff you listed. I hear it from him, all the time.
Post # 5
SparkleBee11: Haha, is that in addition to rope and a knife etc?
I don’t even have a centre consol so everything is crammed in my tiny glovebox or my doors or my boot haha. It looks so messy but I neeeed everything!
Post # 7
nessdawwg: Oh if it were up to him. I’d have a machete in the car, pepper spray and some other non-essential “essentials”
Post # 8
gelaine22: Hahaha I read wipes as wine for some reason… I was about to get concerned!
Post # 9
I just bought a new car and I “downsized” my stuff. I went from a 2 door civic to an SUV so I do have considerably more room.
iPod touch (to play through radio)
2 iPhone charging cables hooked to charger
wet ones antibacterial wipes
travel lint roller
tiny first aid kit