Post # 1
Mine is to get married!! That might be cheating… buuuut I really don’t care!! 🙂
If I HAVE to pick a different one, I would say:
1. Learn to decorate cakes/cupcakes, thanks to some fabulous books from FI and FSIL.
2. Be brave and take some kind of exercise class, like Zumba or something.
Anyone care to share? What’s on your list for 2011?
Post # 3
Mine is the same every year, but I’m going to do it this year, damnit!!!
- Quit smoking. I’ve been weaning myself off for 2 months now and have gone from 1 pack a day to 4 cigarettes a day. As of the first it’s going to be 0 cigarettes a day.
- With my new found lung capacity, I am going to start working out to lose the 10lbs I’ve gained this year!
- Become more organized. My life is a cluttered mess right now.
Post # 5
Both mine and FI’s resolution is to start our wedding diet and stick to it. I REFUSE to get married looking like this so I’ve got alot of work to do!
Post # 6
I don’t like making resolutions because it never happens when I do!
Post # 7
I’ve got a few…
1) Get back on the healthy lifestyle track. I did great with Weight Watchers two years ago. I lost 35-40 lbs. I’ve now put it back on. My goal is to incorporate some more healthier choices into my life. I started a photo thing. I’m taking a picture of myself every two weeks (on weigh-in days), wearing the same thing each time, and journaling. I also have a gym membership, and it’s something I actually need to start using!
2) Not talking about wedding planning every time I’m with my FI. We are currently in a LDR, and every time we see each other, I talk about it nonstop. I need to give us a break from it and just enjoy being with him!
3) Let go of the pack rat in me. I hold on to things for waaaaaaay too long. I need to start weeding out things so I can reduce some clutter!
4) I need to improve some money habits. I have really done poorly in this area lately–it needs to change!
Post # 8
I resolve to have no regrets …
Post # 9
1. get my website rolling!! and sell some paintings and photographs 🙂
2. get writing and get published
3. get and stay in my best shape
4. be the best wife I can be starting March 19th!!!!!!!! XD
Post # 10
1. Start working out again and keep at it
2. Eat healthier
3. Complain less and appreciate all that I have more
Post # 11
I am going to wear brighter colors. Sounds strange but I have always been an earth tone girl. Time to change!
Post # 12
@Sunflower–girl: I like it!
1) make more of an effort to spend time with my family.
2) be less of a control freak at work.
3) put down whatever I’m doing and pay more attention when people are talking to me.
4) learn to cook!!!
Post # 13
1. Loose weight! I know it’s typical, but I’m committed because I only have 3 months left to get in shape for the wedding.
2. Go back to university and finish my degree! (Enrolling this Feb.)
3. Start jogging the new track in town with FI.
Post # 14
@Sunflower–girl: I’m bad for always wearing blue. I have to literally force myself to put down a blue shirt I like and go find one in a different colour :-/
FI made a resolution to get married too. Uh…ya, no, that’s cheating love. 😉
Mine…to start wall climbing (I’ve been too scared to go to the intro class!), get into a fitness routine (instead of going in spurts), probably some more, I haven’t finished the list.
Post # 15
My New Years goal is saving money in the 4 different accounts I set up.
Starting a work out class and make friends.
Post # 16
get married, get knocked up, get a promotion at work