(Closed) When should I order? Casablanca dress 1918

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010 - Marie Gabrielle, Dallas

I don’t have that dress, but I ordered my dress in June and it’s coming in sometimes in early November.  You might want to give yourself a little more time just so you can have extra time for fittings, and not stress!!

Post # 5
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Carlouel Yacht Club

Hmmm I am not positive that you’d have enough time…I am not a casablanca bride in particular, but I ordered my dress in July, and it won’t be ready possibly until March. All of the dress shops I was in kept telling me that I needed to give it 9 months so there wouldn’t have to be a rush order, and that then you’d still have time to get the alterations done!

Post # 6
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I just ordered a Casablanca dress, style 1971 in Ivory/Champagne.  I was told to expect it in about 5 months.  The shop I bought it at said they come in a little quicker this time of year, and that if you order it in the spring it will take a bit longer.

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Is anyone planning on selling there Casablanca 1918?

I am looking for a size 6 or 8. If so please let me know! Wedding isn’t until next October.

Post # 8
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

I ordered my Casablanca in July and it is supposed to be here in November. So like 4 months for me. WAY to early for my May wedding but thats ok by me.

Post # 9
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I wore Casablanca 1918 to my wedding in May and I ordered it the last week of December and it came in 2 weeks before my wedding.  It was very stressful and I was calling the company everyday. I would defintely order it asap.

Post # 10
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

here are of pictures of me in it

The topic ‘When should I order? Casablanca dress 1918’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors