Post # 1
As much as I loved FI’s proposal, it wasn’t the most exciting moment we’ve ever experienced together. It had to be when we found out about my pregnancy with our (now 3 year old) son. We honestly jumped up and down like my (now 3 year old) son.
How about you?
Post # 3
- Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016
I think the first month were were dating was actually more exciting than the proposal haha. I loved the proposal, but I think getting to know my Fiance in the beginning and all the newness was a bit more exciting (: I hadn’t anticipated meeting him, but I did anticipate the proposal somewhat do maybe that had something to do with it.
Post # 4
When I found out I was in remission after a battle with stage 4 cancer. I don’t think anything will every top that.
Post # 5
I kind of knew the proposal was coming because some loan consultant ruined it lol, so although memorable…not the most exciting thing. I agree with PP on the beginning of our relationship being very exciting while getting to know eachother. Our wedding was VERY exciting, very romantic and exciting. When I found out I was pregnant I was home alone so I surprised Darling Husband with it but I think he was a little nervous at first but we are sooo thrilled now, so I would say Wedding and Baby will be/are some of the most exciting things 🙂
Post # 6
Don’t know if the proposal was the most exciting, but I know it was Extremely Exciting. It was everything I everyone wanted in my life… I had never told my hubby what kind of ring I wanted or how I wanted the proposal to be, but HE KNEW! Somehow HE KNEW and it was PERFECT.
Post # 7
Top 5 exciting times in my life:
- My then-boyfriend (now fiance) being announced as the 2nd best at what he does in the entire world, beating out 1500 US competitors in several rounds over several months…and 10,000 international competitors. We were in Paris for the competition, all expenses paid. Magical trip, unbelievable evening. The intensity of the evening and the build up for well over a year was really something else. I was so happy for him. Still am, and so proud. 🙂
- The engagement. I knew we’d get engaged at some point, but he really surprised me with his timing and execution. I had no idea it was coming!
- Making the decision to leave corporate to have my own small business. Signing the lease on my building, and the feeling of freedom and excitement of what was to come was really special.
- My first real kiss. I was 16 and crazy about the guy and I played that moment over in my head again and again.
- Planning this wedding. It’s a 16 month engagement so I’ve had plenty of time to put things together. It’s been stressful at times but it’s also been a lot of fun. 🙂