(Closed) Where are all the Fall 2011 blogger-bees?

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Looks like a few have gotten part-way through their recaps – and life might have gotten in the way. (I know how easy that is!)

I hope we get to read more about their adventures, soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
23636 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

They’ve been called out! ๐Ÿ˜€ I do happen to know that for many of them, life definitely got in the way and that they keep in touch with the friends they met on weddingbee through facebook.  Maybe on their 1 year anniversaries coming up they’ll make an appearance! Stay tuned!

Post # 6
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011 - St. Joseph's Parish, Seattle Tennis Club

*hangs head in shame* Hi!! I’m here! Sorry I have been so MIA from the blog. Blogger Bee fail. 

Yes, life definitely got in the way. Oops. And to be honest, I got a little burnt out on weddings after my own. Wanted to distance myself a bit, I suppose.

BUT I’ve been drafting my recaps! I promise! Hopefully I will wrap them up soon. I am planning to get them all written and drafted before they start going live. Don’t want to quit partway through! 

Anyway, thanks for checking up ๐Ÿ™‚ I need that little kick in the butt to finish things up.

Post # 7
1114 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ooh, exciting!  I’ve only really been reading the blogs for the past couple of months, so it’ll be great to read some new recaps from you Mrs Candy Apple.

Post # 8
2065 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Gald to see I’m not the only one stalking some of these bees! They were all planning at the same time I was, so I was always curious how their weddings turned out.

Post # 10
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011 - St. Joseph's Parish, Seattle Tennis Club

Honestly, this just gives me more incentive to finish out the recaps ๐Ÿ™‚ It helps to know that people remember you and are excited to see how things turned out!

The topic ‘Where are all the Fall 2011 blogger-bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors