Post # 1
- Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School
Need some help deciding where to register.
I’ve already done Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn but would like to add one or two more, to give guests a wide range of options…
So where did you register??
Post # 3
We did Bed Bath and Beyond, Pampered Chef, and Wishpot.com (kind of like Amazons universal registry).
Post # 4
We registered at C&B, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Anthropologie (they have a wish list you can create online – we love their home items).
We really liked BBB because guests can use those 20 percent off coupons they get in the mail for registry purchases, so we thought that was a nice perk. Also, with C&B, they give you a coupon to get a discount on all youe registry items that weren’t purchased after your wedding date, so we’re definitely planning a mini shopping spree 🙂
You might also want to look into Macys. That’s a store that will encompass anything and everything, and they usually have great sales.
Post # 5
We haven’t done anything yet, but we’re planning on Macy’s and Target. I think those two stores will cover everything and let people pick one or the other, or cash :o)
Post # 6
we haven’t registered yet, but here are some ideas for you…
what about registering at:
- The I Do Foundation (You’ll donate up to 8 percent of the value of your wedding gifts to charity when you register with the retail and travel partners affiliated with the I Do Foundation. All gifts must be purchased through a wedding Web site the I Do Foundation will ask you to create. You can also opt to have guests make tax-deductible contributions to the charity of your choice.)
- rei or moosejaw (if you are outdoor enthusiasts),
- bloomingdales or macys (linens, household items),
- Home Depot or Lowes (home improvement items)
Post # 7
We did Bed, Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel and Target.
Post # 8
We’re going to do Crate and Barrel, Macy’s and will maybe do a Cutco one. Knives… oooh.
Post # 9
We did Macy’s, William Sonoma, and Crate & Barrel 🙂
Post # 10
We did JCPenny (bc I wanted the wedding planner that is too big and bulky to use and the free engagement photo session), Bed Bath and Beyond and Smarthoneymoon.com. I am thinking of addin 1 more which I’d really like to be Williams-Sonoma but one of our groomsmen is pushing for Macy’s bc he gets a discount. LOL
Post # 11
We did Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. We’re going to do Menards or Home Depot because he wants a bunch of tools. Then I thought I’d look and see if Cabela’s or Gander Mtn. has a registry cause he’s really into fishing and we both love to go camping and could use some stuff to add to our collection.
I originally was doing Macy’s but most things I wanted from there I found at BB&B too so I figured it would be easier to keep things in one place.