(Closed) Where can I find a photographer near Burns, TN under $1,000?

posted 8 years ago in Tennessee
Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2009

As a photographer, I would highly warn you to not skimp on your photos. From previous brides I have been told that was the one thing they regretted. Mainly because everything (food, favors, flowers, decor) all goes away, and photos are all that remain. Just remember that when you choose your photographer! Blessings.

Post # 5
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

My photographer was Spectra Designs, located here in Nashville and she was AMAZING.  I paid about $800 for her to photograph from 3pm-11pm, she brought a second shooter at no cost to me, I have about 1300 edited proofs, full copyright release, I get two albums, and 400 prints of my choice.  I was a FANTASTIC deal.  The pictures took a while to get to me, but she was super nice about it when I contacted her, and the finished product was so stunning, I didn’t care.  Here are a few examples:

She’s an absolute sweetheart, has a well established business, and does beautiful work.  Let me know if you’d like to see more examples!

Good luck!

The topic ‘Where can I find a photographer near Burns, TN under $1,000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors