(Closed) Where is OttawaBride2011?

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I was wondering about her too.  Hopefully everything is well.

Post # 4
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

bump!

Post # 5
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

yep me too! give us an update Ottawa, hope everything is well πŸ™‚

Post # 6
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hey guys! I am so touched that you’re wondering about me! Just saw this thread this morning. My FI and I went away for the weekend to visit some friends so I didn’t have as much weddingbee time!! I’ve missed it!

The update is there is no update. They tried this gel thing and she had contractions for a while, but now it’s totally stopped and nothing is happening. Her blood pressure is down and so now they’re not worried about her and she isn’t a priority for an induction.

The strange twist is she’s being really insane. She won’t let anyone visit her and isn’t even talking to my parents. They’re distraught. She also won’t leave the hospital even though she’s healthy and having no labor signs, and she’s been told she could go home. I don’t know what’s going on with her and I don’t want to ask in case that upsets her. I am so sad for my mom who’s very upset πŸ™

Post # 7
11327 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

@ottawabride- is it her first baby? Maybe she is just really scared/freaked out and not handling it particularly well. I hear pregnancy does a number on your hormones/emotions/etc. 

Post # 8
1371 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I hope everything goes alright.  Maybe your sister is just really stressed out right now?  Is this characteristic of her?

Post # 10
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I’m glad everything is okay, but that stinks that she’s not acting like herself. She probably really can’t help it right now, but I am sad for you and your mom that she doesn’t want visitors. πŸ™ Please keep us updated.

Post # 11
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

glad she is ok, but sorry to hear that shes acting “outta sorts” alittle bit..especially for you & your moms sake. I agree with the other comments, maybe she is super scared/anxious/nervous and is having trouble handling those emotions. ((( thinking good thoughts ))) and keep us posted πŸ™‚

Post # 12
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

It’s totally out of character for her, she is usually quite the social butterfly/people person. Plus, we’re a very close family and it’s so odd that she seems to not want anyone involved πŸ™

I know she’s just an emotional mess right now, and that’s probably the cause. It’s just difficult. My mom has anxiety disorder and it’s causing her a lot of problems. She is convinced that she’s done something awful to deserve this treatment… Ugh.

The topic ‘Where is OttawaBride2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors