(Closed) Where to buy votive candles at? Need 330 of them?

posted 9 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
2682 posts
Sugar bee

I got my candles (battery operated flicker tealights) and floating candles from ebay!  Great deals especially at such a large bulk.  I paid $48 for $48 tealights (normally $2.25+ each) and $50 for 48 3" round floating candles ($2-3 each in stores).  Definetly look there as well as 100candles.com

Post # 4
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ebay!  You can even get them in different colors.  They have clear, frosted, red, blue, etc.  If you type in wedding candles there’s all kinds of good stuff.

Post # 5
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

We got ours at candles4less.com and were really pleased with them.

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

ikea is usually good for large quantites of candles, or illuminations.com

Post # 7
2682 posts
Sugar bee

Oh yeah, Illuminations! They are going out of business and closing all stores, so if you go online (or possibly instore), EVERTHING is a minimum of 50% off. illuminations.com

Post # 8
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

ooh illuminations is going out of business thats good to know! I got my candle at cudge.net. Way better deal then my florist quoted and for some reason when I went to buy candles at ikea they are too big or didn’t have white. But def. worth checking out regardless.

Post # 9
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

excuse me candles! I bought more then just one. 🙂

Post # 10
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

We got our excessive votives and votive cups at IKEA!

Post # 11
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

I got ours at http://www.craftsetc.com which is the online store at Hobby Lobby. I think they were $4 something a dozen and the shipping was free for orders over $25, BONUS!

Post # 12
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I agree with EBAY! Also you can find cheap ones on craigslist that ppl never used. I would also check michael’s or Joann and buy them with a coupon (they have 25% off in wedding magazines). Good luck 🙂

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I got mine at quickcandles.com.  You get the glass holder and the votives, $49.99 for a pack of 96.

The topic ‘Where to buy votive candles at? Need 330 of them?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors