(Closed) Where to find bridesmaid dresses under 100?

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1414 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Did you try JC Penney?

They have lots of cute dresses!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@weddingbound:  I dont know if you have one near where you live, but BCBG Final cut has really nice dresses for cheap! I got all 3 of mine for $120! But as for JcPenny, they do not have much for dresses right now because prom season just ended! If they have anything though, they will be on clearance!

Post # 6
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Macys, sale rack of White House | Black Market, JC Penney, Nordstrom Rack, even Target has really cute dresses!

Post # 8
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Try Ann Taylor and J.Crew as well! I know you want floor length so it might be tough shopping in the spring/summer but there are definitely LOTS of options under $100… ESP cuz you only need 1-2!

Post # 12
7697 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Check at http://www.keepmeinstitches.biz  (Where I bought my MOB gown-Great price and great quality.  I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again. Sizes run Very small. They have 10 pages of long BM gowns-just click on details for sizes and colors).  🙂

Style 2188-J  $79.00Style (Fuschia) or 2189-J  $84.00, shown in purple-comes in Fuschia also

1156-DF  (XS – 2X) $81.00 Magenta (first photo)

Post # 13
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I would say David’s Bridal, Nordstorm Rack…and someone on another board mentioned Target depending on the bodytype of your BMS…good luck! My BM got hers at David’s for 79.

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have 4 bridesmaids and two live out of town.  So I knew I had to find one from a national chain store for everyone to have the same dress.  After searching, my bridesmaids got their dresses at Cache for 50% off.  It was $168 and they got it for $84 each.  Cache’s dresses are great quality, and one of my bridesmaid actually already wore the dress to a party already, and it was a huge hit!  Here is a picture of the dress on the model:

The topic ‘Where to find bridesmaid dresses under 100?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors