Where to find ribbon for cocktail table bows?!

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 2
1742 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsBPhD:  if you have party rental in your area you can try to rent from them and some venues that use chair cover will have them. or you can even make your own by buying black fabrics 

Post # 3
2810 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014


Post # 4
3738 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

MrsBPhD:  You can rent them instead of buy them. They are sometimes called “sashes.” I just scored some myself the other day with the rental place. They are only a few bucks a piece.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors