Where to go?? Jan 2014

posted 3 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Moosemaybite: 

I am in january also, and I am having the same issue.  I cant afford to go to a Carribean island or anything extravagant so we are probably going to Florida.  I bet you could find a Carribean or Medditeranean cruise that is within your budget, I know people who have taken cruises for way less than $4000. 

Post # 4
193 posts
Blushing bee

We loved Excellence Riveria Cancun. It was on the beach, all inclusive, and close to historical ruins. Lots to do, great service and food. 

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@FutureMrsJohnston and @Moosemaybite

You can absolutly do the islands, other tropical location or a fabulious cruse for under $4000 or even less, depending on what you are looking for. In fact the carribean would likely come out less than say Florida. If you need any help PM me. 

Post # 6
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I just asked this the other day, and everyone was SO helpful!  Cruises seem to be a popular option, and budget friendly.  Also, there are a lot of all-inclusive packages in Mexico.  We are thinking about Ixtapa.  Lots to do, warm weather, beaches, fishing, not too touristy.  Good luck.  I know what you mean about living in the Midwest, winter weddings, and wanting warm weather!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors