(Closed) Where to try on and buy Pronovias 2012 collection

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1467 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@cocopulp:  I don’t know where you are located but at the store I went to, 125 bridal in plaistow, new hampshire, I’m pretty sure they have that dress. I would ask stores in your area that carry pronovias. I would also write this comment on your state’s board. 

Post # 5
1781 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m in VA and I just bought a pronovias 2012 collection dress. It’s a locally owned boutique. I’m sure there are some in Canada!

Post # 7
3832 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@cocopulp:  Nope. 

I would say just call and ask the stores.  My dress is from the 2011 collection and i bought it last August. 

Post # 9
3832 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

in canada. southern ontario. 

Post # 10
1781 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@cocopulp:  You can also check online; a lot of people sell their dresses after wearing them, or if the wedding’s cancelled, etc. I think one website is preownedweddingdresses.com, check the classifies on WB, or do a google search

Post # 12
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Where are you in Canada- I live near Sarnia, so I went to Detroit- there are several places in Detroit and Ann Arbor that carry Provonias.

The topic ‘Where to try on and buy Pronovias 2012 collection’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors