(Closed) Which Dress? :)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which Dress
    #1 Strapless : (46 votes)
    44 %
    #2 Lace Straps : (44 votes)
    42 %
    Get a bigger version of the dogs so you can match! : (6 votes)
    6 %
    Other : (9 votes)
    9 %
  • Post # 3
    4798 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2019

I think the strapless one flatters you more. You could get cap sleeves added to it, if you really want sleeves! 

Post # 4
    11342 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I voted for the strapless dress. It’s very pretty. I think you are right to be concerned about how the fabric of the second dress may appear in your photos.

Post # 5
    827 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I love the first dress and think it is perfect for the wedding you described!

Post # 8
    212 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I think that since neither dress wowed you in store and since you’re putting it to a vote that you haven’t found your dress. I think you should keep looking!

Post # 9
    504 posts
    Busy bee

Just kidding. I like #1

Post # 10
    2135 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Normally I would always pcik the non-straples choic3, but I think that strapless is really pretty!

Post # 11
    212 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think the first dress is the most flattering on you although I do like the sleeves on the second dress. 

Post # 12
    91 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I love the back on the second one! and you look happier in that picture so I voted for number 2. The lace is gorgeous!

Post # 13
    7561 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2013

The first dress hits you at just the right spot. It really flatters your figure! 

Post # 14
    688 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I agree with PP’s, add lace sleeves/back to the 1st dress and I think you’ll be perfection! Also, your puppy is super cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
    270 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

I love the way the second one looks from behind, but I’m not thrilled with the way it looks in the front.  It’s very pretty but it looks thin/flat.  Maybe if you wear a petticoat or a slip underneath so that it looks a little fuller, I think it will be beautiful.

I’ll be honest, I don’t like the first one at all. You look very thin in it, but the dress itself is very blah.  I don’t know why… it just doesn’t look like a wedding dress to me.  It looks like a white bridesmaid dress.

Edit:  when i say add a petticoat, I don’t mean to make it more ballgowny or poofy. I just mean adding a slip or something so that the fabric looks less thin.

The topic ‘Which Dress? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors