10 %
    Dress 5 : (11 votes)
    6 %
    Keep looking! : (15 votes)
    9 %
  • Post # 3
    11 posts
    • Wedding: December 2013

All of them look good, but I personally like 2 the best.  It shows off your figure really well.

Post # 4
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I like number one and number 2 the best 🙂

Post # 5
    379 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I like dress #2 and dress #4. And remember that this is the sample, so it will look wrinkled but if you order a dress it won’t be as bad. And most bridal salons will steam the dress a couple days before your wedding so it doesn’t looking wrinkled anymore.

They all look great on you though, so I don’t think you can go wrong!

Post # 6
    14345 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

4 1 3 2 5 are the order I’d put them in, though it a little hard to see 4.  I love the neckline on it and it just seems very well fitted.  1 is a close second, but I like the smaller rouching of 4.  I dont really like 2, the beading on the top makes it look very narrow and kind of staightens the look of your body and make it less hourglass like imo, espeically since there’s no defined waist like 4/1.

Post # 7
    1083 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I can totally relate to you. When I went shopping, I only went to one store. I started trying on dresses and I kept saying “I like this one” and “I like that one”. I had a pile of dresses I liked. Then I found the ONE that combined all the dresses that I liked into one. . . It was pretty amazing, actually. I really like #3 on you, but every comment you posted about each dress said something you didn’t like. I say keep looking. . . you obviously haven’t found your dress yet, but don’t worry – it’s out there! At least now you have a good idea of what you’re looking for!

Post # 8
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

@lalabee27:  I went with 5 because it would be perfect if they could fix the neckline to look more like a sweetheart! 4 and 1 are beautiful and it would make it pop with an added sash. Or on 4 if you could add crystals to the neckline. 2 is beautiful also and I did not like 3! But all look great on your body!

Post # 9
    4512 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

#1 is my clear favorite. It makes you look tall, thin, and really elegant. It’s a beautiful dress on you!

Post # 10
    8884 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

Love #5 (add a sweetheart) and #1 (add the corset).

Post # 11
    1936 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I am in love with #3… who is that by? But I thnk #4 is classic, elegant, and flattering. You can  add a belt, go a little crazier with jewelry, etc. 

Post # 13
    42 posts
    • Wedding: June 2014

I think 1, but 4 is also nice. Remember, those wrinkles can probably be steamed out.

Post # 14
    1332 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Number 2 is my favorite

Post # 16
    120 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Definitely dress 1!

The topic ‘Which dress????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors