(Closed) Which Dress?!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which Dress?!
    Kitty Chen Charlotte : (71 votes)
    69 %
    Casablanca 1900 : (28 votes)
    27 %
    Neither, keep looking (Why? - Opinions please :)) : (4 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    2523 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

That first dress does a magnificent job at elongating your figure! Beautiful!

Post # 4
    8487 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

The first one does make you look taller, but I just adore the second one. Its much more my personal taste.

Post # 5
    14 posts

Ooops, I voted for the wrong dress. The 1st dress is AWESOME on you. Look no further!

Post # 7
    23636 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

I can’t choose, don’t make me!

Is it in your budget to have both dresses? They are different enough that I’d almost say first dress ceremony, second dress reception. But, if it’s not in the budget, then I think kitty chen gets the slight edge for me. 😀

Post # 8
    151 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Love the second one! So pretty and ethereal looking 🙂 I say keep!

Post # 10
    3588 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2000

@CMaebelle:  Without even look at the poll results or comments, I know that the overwhealming favorite will be #1. It’s the trend and many here have that kind of dres. And, it’s nice and you look great in it!

But I like dress #2–it is sweet and pretty and less “now.” It’s more classic. You also look great it in.

You probalby look great in everything, so you have to decide–do you want a vroom-vroom dress like #1? A sweet/pretty dress like #2?

Post # 11
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

the first one is getting old in my opinion

Post # 12
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Oh the first dress is beautiful on you.  I know you already bought the second dress which is beautiful on you as well….. But if it’s within your budget or you can sell your dress I’m a much bigger fan of the new dress on you! 

Post # 13
    193 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I think they both look gorgeous, the Kitty is edging the Casablanca IMO but which one can you see yourself in?

This might be silly to even include in the consideration, which one is easier to walk/dance/sit in? 

Post # 15
    23636 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

@CMaebelle:  phooey! I was really hoping you could have both. 🙂  It’s such a tough call. Rest assured though, you look stunning in them both!  It’s all about which one you feel more like a bride in. I’d go with your gut.

Post # 16
    2084 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I think you look gorgeous in dress #1 you give off a sultry look in it and it really works for you.

The topic ‘Which Dress?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors