(Closed) Which Dress

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I have to admit that I like the first one more! I love the bottom of it and although the top of the one you purchased looks very pretty, I think the first one is Very Flattering!! You will look beautiful in either though! Just saying that I like the first one more.

Post # 6
8426 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think the first one is much more  flattering on you. It really defines your waist more. My vote is for the first one…. Sorry cause I know you’ve already bought dress 2 but just being honest. 

Post # 8
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@berryknob:  I really like the first one on you! I think it looks stunning on you! But my bestfriend wore the one you bought to her wedding and she looked gorgeous, so I really do like both!

Post # 9
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

The first dress is gorgeous!!!

Post # 10
3372 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Honestly, I prefer the first dress on you. I don’t like pick-ups, but even that aside, I feel the second dress adds bulk to your frame.

Can you return it? I actually think you should keep looking, but definitely the first out of the two.

Post # 11
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

1st one! 🙂

Post # 12
3589 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@berryknob:  Honestly, I don’t like either one, but the Cassini is prettier and more on trend.

Post # 13
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Keep looking!

Post # 14
6207 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

I hate to say that I like the first one better, too, but I don’t particularly love either of them =(

Post # 15
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@berryknob:  I feel bad saying this but I dont like either dress.  The ruffles on the first one look  very stiff. The second dress reminds me of a cake topper. If you are having second thoughts about the dress you purchased can you return it and get store credit to use towards another dress?

Post # 16
3141 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I really like the first one better!!! It’s similar to my dress choice so I love the ruffles !! It’s more flattering 

The topic ‘Which Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors