(Closed) Which dress?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?
    Corrina : (32 votes)
    40 %
    Evelyn : (44 votes)
    54 %
    Something else (suggestion?) : (5 votes)
    6 %
  • Post # 3
    248 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Both are beautiful, but I love the romantic softness of the Evelyn. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
    1408 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

oooh this is hard. they are both beautiful. I think it would depend most on which dress flatters your body type more. I love the simplicity of dress 1 but the second one is so romantic! I would go with the Evelyn, that back is awesome!

Post # 5
    8697 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like Evelyn but with all the accessories and details you have paired with Corrina

Post # 6
    4513 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I prefer Corrina. The Evelyn looks a lot less flattering (in this photo anyway). The material that hangs off of the shoulders in the backcreates the illusion that the model’s torso is wider than it is.

Post # 8
    2335 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

Your words: “It speaks to me” versus “its sweet”  

This shouldn’t even be a contest- #1!!

Post # 9
    1408 posts
    Bumble bee

@eocenia:  if you take it to a good seamstress you can get cups added in. thats probably what i will have to end up doing with my dress because it has a really low back. 

Post # 10
    9229 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Order em both and try them on!  That’s what I’ve been doing – it’s super fun!  as long as you can afford to add a few dresses to your credit card for a few weeks before returning them and getting a refund.

Post # 12
    9229 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

@eocenia:  I hear ya.  For me, it’s so hard to know what will look good on me and what won’t (small bust, petite frame but with kinda short thick waist, blah).  So I think it’s totally worth it to order any option that might be The One, as long as you can return it…  Good luck!  They’re both gorgeous.

Post # 14
    1408 posts
    Bumble bee

@eocenia:  yeah the way it was explained to me it should still give good support. my dress is light and breezy with tulle and they said it would provide a lot of support

Post # 15
    137 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I love #2. Also, where are the bow shoes from?

Post # 16
    9229 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

@eocenia:  lol, my FI can attest that I do have a lot of experience in ordering pretty white dresses online to try on.  YES you can definitely try them on.  They just want them returned with the tags on and not actually worn to an event.  ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Which dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors