Jacqueline : (33 votes)
    58 %
    Allure : (11 votes)
    19 %
  • Post # 3
    2595 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I voted for the Jacqueline, because I’m a sucker for a lace back.

But the other two styles are likely to be more figure-flattering to a wide range of shapes – it’s hard for me to say what would suit your body-type, even with the photo, as the dress you’re wearing appears to be quite loose-fitting.

Post # 4
    367 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

Yay another nz bride 🙂 I love the second one! It sucks how much dresses cost here right!?

Post # 7
    367 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I’m in Wellington. I purchased my dress a couple of months ago from brides on thorndon. They had 30% off all shop stock so my $2400 dress became 1900. Still have to pay for alterations.

Omg the maggie I wanted from astra I was quoted  4k. Ummmm no thanks!! Ive been past some of the bridal shops in Christchurch some of them are amazing! 

Here is my dress, it’s essense of Australia:

Post # 9
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: October 2014

I just bought this Allure 9004!!!

It’s just PERFECT!! But I am brazilian and I went all the way to Miami just to buy it. The price was good ($1,600).

But this Jacqueline looks really beautiful. I think you should go with this! 🙂

Post # 10
    21 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I tried on the Allure 9004, and it’s a beautiful dress.  It didn’t fit me as well as some of the other gowns I had tried on, and it was a little baggy through my hips.  The problems I had probably could have been resolved by a good seamstress, but without knowing for sure, I didn’t want to risk it. 

Post # 11
    767 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I just swooned over the back of the second dress !

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors