which dress??

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Whic dress do you like better
    Dress A : (62 votes)
    37 %
    Dress B : (75 votes)
    44 %
    I think you should continue to look : (32 votes)
    19 %
  • Post # 3
    642 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@MissParrot:  Wow! Hard decision! You look fabulous in both! I’m leaning towards the first one though because it looks a little more unique!

Post # 4
    10986 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I’m not much help at all, because I love the front of Dress 1 and the back of Dress 2. 🙂

Post # 5
    1535 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@MissParrot:  I really like the first dress.  I love one-strap dresses (the only reason I didn’t choose one for myself was because the ones I tried on just looked terrible on my body), and I think the overall look of this dress is more unique and interesting than the second dress.  Both dresses look great on you, but the first one just stands out as being more special to me.

Post # 6
    11772 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

The second dress is TO DIE FOR!

Post # 7
    92 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I thought “WOW” when I saw the second one. Looks like it was made for you. Gorgeous.

Post # 8
    1580 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

Wow, I made it a tie! I liked dress A better, but seriously, they are both so gorgeous!!!

Post # 10
    268 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@MissParrot:  you look amazing in both!!! I vote dress one, its still traditional but with some unique elements to it. Who is it by?

Post # 11
    298 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@MissParrot:  Wow, usually I have an immediate favorite in these polls but both of your dresses are fabulous! I went with the second one, the bottom of it in the front is just too beautiful to pass up.

Post # 13
    11379 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

@MissParrot:  both are beautiful on you.  i think #1 is a bit more flattering on the waist and hips and i love the front and single strap.

my vote is for #1.

Post # 14
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2000

@MissParrot:  Well, I think  2 is stunning just  STUNNING and besides they’ve got it clipped to fit you. The other one is falling off of you.

Both are pretty and you will look great in either of them, but I do prefer 2.

Post # 15
    2880 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 1998

Dress 2 gets my vote. I love the train on it it’s stunning:))))))

Post # 16
    1110 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@MissParrot:  I love everything about dress 1 except for the one shoulder thing… not a fan. 🙁 Otherwise, it’s absolutely gorgeous! 🙂

You look beautiful in both, though! I can understand why it’s a tough decision!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors