55 %
    Second Dress & Why :) : (101 votes)
    42 %
    Keep Looking : (8 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    453 posts
    Helper bee

@TaraSondra:  I think the embellishments in the first one stand out a little more. They’re both very pretty and you look beautiful!

Post # 4
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like the first one better too. The neckline is more flattering and I really love the way it gathers at the bottom! Beautiful!

Post # 5
    1028 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

Both enhance your curves like crazy but I like the first one the best. The second dress looks like the Mori Lee 5108. If it is, watch out for puckering at the seams where the boning is and where the inverted V is. I have gone to several different stores and when looking @ that dress they all have that strange puckering that or may not be able to be altered.

Post # 6
    2915 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Wynn Las Vegas

I prefer the second one…I think it makes your bod awesome (though the first also does) and the skirt is really cool.

Post # 7
    2581 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

I like the skirt and the flow of the second one a bit better – think it looks better on you than the first one too!

Post # 8
    12 posts

The second one is ideally flattering, I think. The first one is fine but the way the top of the skirt ruffles interferes with creating the clean body line that really strikes the eye! 

Post # 9
    1779 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I love the second one. The material looks more soft and romantic to me.

Post # 10
    3344 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2000

@TaraSondra:  They are both very similar in looks, so first I would ask: how can you move in them and is one better than the other in that regard? Is there a difference in FEEL (softer fabric, better fit, etc) that we can’t see?

Otherwise, #1 has more ooomph with that side gathered skirt.

Post # 11
    2565 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

They are very similar.  Personally, I prefer the skirt of the second one but I don’t think you could go wrong with either!

Post # 12
    11772 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

I was like “Oh, she put the model pic for the first dress. She must have been at a trunk… show… No, that’s her. Wow. Okay. That dress. Yep”

Post # 13
    10748 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2014

Oooh first one! Looks awesome. 

Post # 14
    19 posts
    • Wedding: September 2014

Love the second one! Call me crazing but I’ve never been a fan of bustling through out a dress. Love the ruching and belt in second one and it looks very simple and classic. Shows of your figure!

Post # 15
    3557 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

The first dress looks like it’s organza and silk(?) while the second one is definitely tulle. Personlly I think organza feels way better than tulle, and it’s cooler for a summer wedding. I vote the first dress.

Post # 16
    3344 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

They really do look almost exactly the same.  Does one feel better than the other?  They’re so close that you should make the decision based on how you feel in the dress because the overall look is the same.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors