• Post # 3
    667 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I prefer the one on the left… add a poll 🙂

Post # 4
    109 posts
    Blushing bee

@amanda9305:  Both look great! I love the top of the first one, it makes your waist tiny, and the skirt of the second. Hmmm… what type of venue will it be? Also add a poll!

Post # 5
    417 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I love the second dress on you!  its so pretty and I think you look so happy in it!

Post # 6
    2685 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 1996

@amanda9305:  I think you look AMAZING in the one on the left. You’re glowing. I’m not sure if the colors of the two dresses are different or if it’s just the lighting in the pics — the one on the left looks white-white and the one on the right looks more cream colored — and I think the brighter white looks fantastic with your coloring.

Post # 7
    300 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Second.  The v of the first is sort of 1980’s.

Post # 9
    1233 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I personally like the second dress better. The floral accent on hip is very pretty! 

Post # 11
    208 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

They are both beautiful, but the right is stunning. 

Post # 12
    5 posts
    Newbee

They are both beautiful but I LOVE the one on the left giving you a nice hourglass shape and accentuating your waist and figure :):)

Post # 13
    3959 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Love the Allure on you, it’s beautiful and you look fabulous in it.  Love the neckline, too.  The skirt on the other one seems to much for you, and I don’t find the neckline as flattering.  

Post # 14
    2073 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

vera wang FOR SURE.  That one gives you curves, you look slim and sexy and like a bride…. the other one….. meh.  Looks more dated.  The vera dress – is that not the dress kate hudson wore in bride wars??? I fantasized about that dress for a long time, but ball gowns looked aweful on me 🙁

Post # 15
    1234 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I like the Allure 🙂

Post # 16
    2738 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

The Vera Wang dress looks way more couture, more modern. The one on the right is “blah” for my taste. Love the waist, which shows off your curves, and the bust is so modern too. I also find the tulle skirt is sleek, and prefer that to a patterned dress. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors