Wtoo Emerson Dress : (19 votes)
    33 %
    Maggie Sottero Dress : (38 votes)
    67 %
  • Post # 3
    495 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I dont see the pictures, I’m not sure they loaded properly.  Can you try uploading them again?

Post # 4
    6812 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2014

I don’t see the pix either and I would recommend adding a poll once you get them to work.

Post # 5
    3084 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I don’t see any pictures either. 

Post # 8
    4015 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Love the Maggie on you! You look fabulous!

Post # 10
    1981 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

@Andreadiane2:  You have a great figure, so they both look gorgeous!  I love the second one on you!!  Just a thought, if pictures don’t do the first one justice, then your wedding photos might not do the dress justice either. 

Post # 11
    1774 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I like the Maggie on you best

Post # 12
    10877 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I voted for the Maggie. I think it looks stunning on you!

I have heard over and over again (including from one of my best friends, who raved about the Wtoo Emerson that her young friend wore), how much people love that dress.  I do think it has some gorgeous details, and it is certainly unique.  However, I personally cannot get past the fact that it reminds me of those Chenille bedspreads that my grandmother had when I was a child, and I also continue to be distracted by by the horizontal banding at the hips.

Post # 13
    457 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I really like the pattern on the Emerson dress, It’s different. The Maggie Sottero just looks like your average wedding dress.

Post # 14
    1237 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

I actually like the first dress. It is unique but I bet its expensive. 

Post # 15
    30284 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

The Maggie is gorgeous on you!!

Post # 16
    126 posts
    Blushing bee

This is really tough! I am in love with the Emerson dress- its unique, fun and honestly, hasn’t been done before! I think with maybe a slip under this dress (nothing too big, just to solidify shape), the bottom would flare out nicely and look amazing!  

I think fit wise though, the Maggie is a bit more flattering to your shape, but this may just be because you are in store samples ( i just loveeee the emerson).   They are both beautiful- what kind of wedding are you having? #1 says more laid back, perhaps outdoor wedding, where #2 seems much more evening, formal… 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors