Maggie Sottero Arabella : (108 votes)
    47 %
    Maggie Sottero Emma : (93 votes)
    40 %
  • Post # 3
    6959 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

Do you have a picture of the last one with you standing? It’s kind of hard to tell what it looks like.

Post # 5
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I went through a similar process where I had envisioned a lacey sheath style dress as well.  I  think the Allure dress looks amazing on you.  You have a wonderful shape for it.  If you plan on wearing shapewear at your wedding, then you should go back with some and try it on again…just to make sure 🙂  I love the sleeves!

Post # 6
    1662 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Waldorf Astoria, Chicago

I love the 3rd one on you!

Post # 7
    839 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@taylor15220:  I think the last one gives you a lovely shape. Your figure looks more balanced, IMO. I think it’d be even more beautiful if you added a belt or a sash. 

Post # 8
    2696 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Dress number 2!

Post # 9
    737 posts
    Busy bee

@taylor15220:  I think they all would be beautiful with the right undergarments!

Post # 10
    113 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@taylor15220:  I think you look gorgeous in all three, so I voted for your current favorite. 🙂

Post # 11
    178 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2015 - Los Willows Wedding Estate

i like 2 and 3 on you

Post # 12
    301 posts
    Helper bee

Of these 3, I like the Allure best.  It looks great on you and will look even better with the right undergarments.  The Arabella isn’t my taste in general; for me, it has too much going on.  I rank the Emma second- it’s nice, but not as pretty as the Allure, imo.

Post # 13
    4634 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I like 3 on you. Its a nice mix between the other 2 and looks great!

Post # 14
    351 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I love the second one! All 3 look great but the 2nd really gives you an hour glass look and really just looks fabulous with sparkly belt. 

Post # 15
    472 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

@taylor15220:   I agree with @ImmaBee,

I think that the third one really balances you out.  I think you look natural and its a beautiful on you.  I do also like the second one, its honestly more my style lol. Personally I’m not a fan of the first one.

Post # 16
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

All three dresses are beautiful, but the second one is SO flattering! Ultimately, you can’t go wrong, but I voted for the Arabella. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors