Maggie Sottero Arabella : (34 votes)
    21 %
    Allure 9072 : (83 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 3
    3989 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I really like #3.  Can I ask why you would want to put in a corset back?  I think a corset back wouldn’t look very nice with an all lace dress.

edit:  I guess I voted wrong, I looked at the third picture and chose the third option.  I meant to vote for the Allure.  (You may get some other conflicting answers due to that)

Post # 4
    3618 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@taylor15220:  Looking through I really loved the Maggie on you but after seeing the venue I think Allure is the way to go! 

Post # 6
    1526 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@taylor15220:  @KateByDesign:  I had an all lace dress with a corset back.  Maggie Sottero Karena  (changed top from halter to thick lace straps)

Post # 7
    1233 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@taylor15220:  YAY another Iowa bride! We had a modern country spring wedding (dark grey tuxes, sapphire blue BM dresses and our main flower was blue hydrangeas) and your plans already sound beautiful! Here is a link to my recap if you’d like to see what we did. http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/ice-storm-or-not-we-had-an-elegant-country-spring-wedding-413-pics#axzz2l1cuuZxL 

Anyhow, on to the dress decision! I really like the Maggie Sottero Arabella! It gives you great shape and the flow is just beautiful!

Your venus is amazing btw!

Post # 8
    1721 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@taylor15220:  I voted #1…if that’s your favorite and the one you love…then I think thats the one you should go for!

Post # 9
    2125 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I really like the 2nd and 3rd dresses. The 3rd would look amazing with your venue though.

Post # 10
    169 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

Your Venue is Beautiful. I would go with your third choice dress.

Post # 11
    496 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

@taylor15220:  I love that third dress. I tried it on as well and it was a tough choice between the 9051 and the 9072 for me. I ended up going with more bling but I still remember how beautiful the 9072 is! The color is to die for.

Post # 12
    155 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@taylor15220:  You look beautiful in all three but my vote goes for the Allure 9072. It is stunning and the most flattering 🙂

Your venue is amazing !

Post # 13
    8720 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I love the Allure. I think it looks just like the Emma but is a bit more flattering. 

Post # 14
    8518 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

I love the Arabella, you look amazing in it. The 3rd would look best in your venue, but I dont think its all that flattering on you (sorry!)

Post # 15
    8282 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2012

I love you in 2 or 3!

Post # 16
    851 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013 - The front lawn of our church

@taylor15220:  I absolutely love the Allure one!!!!!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors