Which dress?!

posted 2 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
674 posts
Busy bee

It’s all about taste…you should go for the dress you love! But since you’re asking, my taste is more towards simplicity…for that reason, I love the second dress! It makes your figure look stunning!

I think the top dress would look better without the topper to tell you the truth, it sort of feels disjointed to me.

Post # 3
990 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

alieanne92 :  I agree with PP… and even though I normally don’t favor mermaid dresses, The topper on the ball gown is just TOO much. Maybe without it the dress would look much better and get the approval of your mom 🙂

Post # 4
2732 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I love the second dress.

Post # 5
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I personally love long sleeves, so maybe I am partial to the first, but I do love the all lace on the second & I think it is beautiful on you!

Post # 6
790 posts
Busy bee

My vote is definitely for the second! I love the dress, and it looks great on you – shows off your figure nicely. The other one isn’t as flattering on you IMO, but I do love the sleeves on it! 

I’m a bit partial, though. The second dress has quite a few similarities to mine. 

Post # 11
790 posts
Busy bee

alieanne92 :  Mine is more of a fit & flare, but I think that and mermaid are kinda interchangable honestly. I think mine could be considered mermaid to some people.

This is mine: https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6245/

I love the look of an open back (especially with the sholders still covered) and scalloped train, which is probably the main reason why I like your second option more! 

Post # 13
537 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I love the second one! The sleeves lacey part on the first one looks like you’re covered in cobwebs…sorry.

Post # 14
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I always love the A-line/puffy Cinderella dresses, but honestly the first one is too plain and old lady looking like (no offense). The second one flatters your body so much and looks great!

Post # 15
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2020

The second dress is stunning on you! Although I normally love ballgowns, I’m not really a fan of that one.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors