9226 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2018

My favourites are #1 and #4 🙂

Post # 4
    10219 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2012

Hi @woggywoo: Of this lot, I would say that # 3 looks the best on your body… especially the bodice. 

I base this on the first pic you’ve submitted here for Dress # 3 (the one with the lady in the Burgundy dress in the background)

BEAUTIFUL !!

BUT I honestly still think you can do better than these.

I’m not terribly crazy about the tulle netting that fills in above the bust on many of these dresses.

I would think that a dress that has the shape & fit of # 3, but without the tulle would be PHENOMENAL on you.

So personally, I’d keep looking a bit longer.

Hope this helps,

Post # 5
    3165 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I love #2. Beautiful. Pllllleasssee wear #2 🙂

Post # 6
    Hostess
    10856 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@woggywoo: The Farrah is my favourite on you. The style suits you as they all do,  the fabric of the Farrah seems to sit and fall nicely.

Post # 7
    8905 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

I’d say 1 or 5!  They’re all really pretty though.  Have you tried something with a more dropped waist?  (Fitted through the torso?)  It might give your waist a little more definition than these do…

Post # 9
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2000

@woggywoo:  I like the style of these dress so I’m not sure which one is my favorite. I think #1is pretty but I’m not sure of the [what looks to be] raw edge of tulle or organza eding especially on the bodice.

I love #3 with the nude slip. Ok, tha’ts my favorite!

Post # 11
    4513 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I love #1

Post # 12
    405 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

You look lovely in all of them. I voted for number 2. Personally, I think that illusion necklines tend to be better in concept than in practice. Good luck! Smile

Post # 13
    1110 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@woggywoo:  Ohh I LOVE the detail on the last one!! The pic with the nude slip.. I get what you’re saying about wanting it to look more bridal with the ivory slip… but is there a way you could do like, a champagne slip or something with just a subtle hint of color (blush, light blue?) to make those gorgeous details pop so nicely?? I LOVE THAT DRESS ON YOU!  You have a beautiful shape, and all these dresses have a lovely soft ethereal feel to them… you can’t go wrong with any of them! 🙂

Post # 14
    3557 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I think I like number 4 the best, though I’d have to see it on you to be sure. As far as the Sarah Seven dresses go I’m pretty sure i’ve heard some really bad things about brides never getting their dresses from her, so I might look into reviews on her prior to picking one of her gowns. If I could I’d want to avoid that kind of stress before my wedding.

Post # 15
    774 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013 - Dalhousie Castle

I think this ethereal style looks really good on you. I don’t care for the watters dresses as the tops are not as flattering. The cups are waaay too far apart and it give you kind of an empty v the middle.  Then the illusion top and sleeves looks a little matronly with the way they are cut. They are just not making the best of your really good figure.  

I voted for the Catherine Dean as I think you really have to try that one on. It’s beautiful and form fitting at the top at the front and has the amazing illusion back. It also seems to have a bit more structure to the skirt and the definited waist. 

Post # 16
    8518 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

@woggywoo:  I looooove the first one. Gorgeous choices!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors