Dress 3 : (32 votes)
    34 %
    Dress 4 : (4 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 2
    889 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

emilyluwest:  I like #2&3 nest, but I think #3&4 would be more suitable for you. #3 is more grace Kelly than what you’ve described 😉 

have you tried any of them on? It can make a huge difference as opposed to what you had in mind. 

Post # 5
    3344 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

With a post like this, everyone is going to vote for the dress they like the most for themselves.  Go try on dresses, take pictures of yourself, and then post them here for people to vote on what they think looks best on you.  Good luck with your dress search and congrats on your wedding!

Post # 7
    3344 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

We don’t know your personality from a couple sentences about celebrities you like/admire.  And as someone else already said, you’re going to know what dresses work for you the second you try them on.  I had a list of about 30 dresses I liked, and my actual wedding dress ended up not being on the list.  When I tried it on, I just knew.

Post # 8
    913 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

I was going to say the same thing. It doesn’t matter what WE like. They are all different. 

What I do suggest is keeping an open mind. What you think you like in your head might not look good on you. You will read on here that sooooo many brides going in thinking they want one thing and come out with the complete opposite. Be open minded. Ask the bridal salon for suggestions on what they think might look best. They have seen it all and they “know” and don’t judge by just looking at it on the hangar. You might be pleasantly surprised. 

Post # 9
    810 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: Either Philadelphia City Hall or a small chapel.

I like 1 & 4 the best.

Post # 11
    27 posts
    • Wedding: May 2015

They’re all gorgeous! I like 1 & 3 the best

Post # 12
    2751 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Dress #2 is awesome on..with a hoop skirt.

Post # 13
    9 posts
    • Wedding: October 2015

Definitely dry the dresses on before getting opinions!  I tried on that second dress – I LOVED it on the rack and in that picture… and I thought it was a hideous dress on me!!  It just fit me in all the wrong places and did nothing to make me look my best.  So disappointing! My faborite out of the above is 3 though – very classy and relaxed with a little bit of sexy shape to the top 🙂

Post # 14
    933 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

#4 will be way way too short on someone with your height.

can I borrow some height?  I’ve always been so jealous of statuesque women!

Post # 15
    9204 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2018

I personally like #1 the best but from what you said about your style and Grace Kelly, I voted for #3. I agree with everyone else, see which ones you like after you try them on!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors