Which dress?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
  • poll: I think....
    Keep your dress, its lovely! : (16 votes)
    32 %
    Definitely go with the 2nd (new) one! : (30 votes)
    60 %
    I hate both : (4 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    2114 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

Honestly I don’t see much difference between the two actual dresses. Is it possible to get the zipper replaced with a corset?

Post # 4
    206 posts
    Helper bee

Crabcakes1027:  They look very similar…if $ is no concern, I’d go with the  2nd one…I like how the lace flows all the way down to the train…rather than cut off at the shin like #1 does. 

Post # 6
    725 posts
    Busy bee

They are very similar and both very pretty! It’s a great shape for you! But I do like how the bottom of the second dress is the same material all the way down whereas first dress cuts to a different fabric.

Post # 7
    1081 posts
    Bumble bee

I like the second dress with the lace bottom. I don’t care for the bottom of the first dress–it just looks unfinished in my opinion.

Post # 8
    282 posts
    Helper bee

Is the middle photo your new dress, and is that you wearing it?  I actually love that one!  It’s very soft and flattering!

Post # 9
    1893 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

I love the second one.

Post # 10
    5286 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

I like the 2nd dress better.

Post # 12
    2763 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think the 2nd one is more flattering & more attractive. 

Post # 14
    191 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: Train station ceremony / Hilton reception

Hmm, I think the 2nd one is a little more softer and feminine!  That said, I’d hate to advise you to spend good money on a 2nd dress when you already have one that looks very similar.  If it is only the fit that is bothering you of the 1st dress, is there enough time before the wedding for you to get back to your old weight?    If cost isn’t an issue, I’d go for the 2nd. =]

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors