Which dress??

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
23 posts
  • Wedding: December 2015

Mrswain: All of the gowns are beautiful!! #1 Definently caught my eye. Simple but elegant compared to the rest.

Post # 4
5935 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

I like the Mori Lee but I’m not a fan of tulle. I like the Stella York but I’m not a fan of that ruffle thing on the side. Therefore, I’m suggesting these two dresses. They are extremely similar and made from organza but they don’t have the ruffle thing like the Stella.

Post # 5
745 posts
Busy bee

They are all gorgeous! My favorites are 1 and 2 – but have you tried any on (or are you able to?) 

That might help you decide which one you love!

Post # 6
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

omg i had my eye on the mori lee and stella york when i was choosing! i love the Stella York! But seeing that you are getting married in 2016, dont rush yourself the styles will change and so will your mind 🙂

Post # 7
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

I would honestly wait untill atleast ONE year before the wedding. I chose my dress over a year away and quickly regretted it, luckily I was able to go back to the store and change my dress. 

Post # 8
2791 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Walnut Hill Bed & Breakfast

I love the Mori Lee! I tried it on and it looked AMAZING but my thighs were glued together and I could barely walk – so uncomfortable!!!

Post # 9
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Mrswain:  Honestly, your wedding is so far away, I would wait.  I am not in love with any of those dresses, and you may not be either when you see newer styles come out.

Post # 11
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

#1 definitely!

Post # 12
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

#2 is my favorite.

Post # 13
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I like number two – but maybe not with the big ruffle on the side. But apart from that, number two, definitely!

Post # 14
2137 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Honestly I’m so tired of seeing the 5108…if you want something “different from all the others” I wouldn’t choose that one.  It’s a lovely dress, but very popular.  I think the Stela York is lovely, although I’d have to see the back straight on.  My advice would be to go and start trying on dresses and try on as many different styles as you can.  Dresses can look so different on than in pictures, so even if you don’t love it on the hanger try it on!  

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors