35 %
    middle allure 2613 : (23 votes)
    44 %
    right Tara Keely 2400 : (11 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 3
    42 posts
    • Wedding: July 2014

I am a Tara Keely 2400 bride so of course I say go with my dress lol!  The skirt is amazing when it is all fluffed out and I feel like the lace is so romantic, sexy- yet elegant!  The reason I chose the dress was that I felt it was edgy and different, yet it will satisy my older family members and I know I will look back and always love it. It definately has a wow factor! Good luck!

Post # 4
    1157 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

The Tara Keely is AMAZING!

Post # 5
    288 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014 - Stan Mansion

The first one is amazing then the last one. Not a fan of the middle one. 

Post # 6
    1162 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I love the Tara one!

Post # 7
    1951 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2016 - Belmont Manor

I am obsessed with the Tara Keely but I also love the first. Personally, I would choose the first one! 

Post # 8
    101 posts
    Blushing bee

i love the first one 🙂

Post # 9
    472 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

I love the Pronovias… like love. I think it’s all the bling you need, obviously not in the traditional sense but that’s what gives it the uniqueness you were looking for. You have a great figure so I personally don’t think you need the belt, the design on the beading of the dress lends itself to showing off your tiny waist. However, the belt isn’t a no-go… it’s just ‘unnecessary’.

Post # 10
    2107 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

Not a fan of the Tara Keely – it looks like two dresses frankensteined together. I love the Allure though.

Post # 11
    2595 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

BeeYoutiful:  I prefer the Tara Keely, but that’s more a reflection of my personal tastes rather than anything. You suit all of them so it really just depends on what you’re going for. 

How about the Maggie Sottero Sahara or Velma – both seem like a combination of all three (and are also available in white)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  clairebeebear.
    Post # 12
    4 posts
    • Wedding: September 2015

The middle one is so perfect for you. Actually looks like it was made for you. Beaut <3

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors