Which Dress: Sabelle or PL1383

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress do you like better on me?
    Dress #1: Maggie Sottero Sabelle : (72 votes)
    61 %
    Dress #2: Private Label 1383 : (46 votes)
    39 %
  • Post # 3
    3250 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@LOLgirl:  I like the Private Label because you can see more of the lace on the front of the dress. I also think the train on dress #2 has more drama to it.

Post # 4
    Hostess
    10863 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@LOLgirl: It’s a close call but I think the Sabelle. I prefer the PL in red.

Post # 5
    1093 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I voted for the Sabelle. Not a fan of the roses on the back layers of the PL

Post # 6
    2880 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 1998

@LOLgirl:  both look great on you but I prefer the first one. I like how less of the lace is showing at the front:))

Post # 7
    1081 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@LOLgirl:  I really prefer the private label! Times a million, looks great on you! 

Post # 9
    10988 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I definitely prefer the Maggie.  However, another bee, who wore the Sabelle, told me just this evening that her dress weighed 53 lbs! I think the dress is gorgeous, but I’m not sure I would want to lug around that much extra weight.

Post # 10
    49 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Sorry to be honest but I really don’t like the style of either. Your figure is to die for but it’s swamped in these meringue-style wedding dresses. Have you thought of a beautiful mermaid style? I think you should keep looking….

Post # 12
    1901 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@LOLgirl:  Wow, they both look phenomenal on you! I was looking at the pics for about 5 minutes, trying to see what I don’t like about either one of them! So hard to decide! The only thing I can come up with is that I prefer the neckline on the second dress. 

Post # 14
    1901 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@LOLgirl:  O man, I don’t know now! They really are both gorgeous and don’t think you could go wrong with either. 

Post # 15
    Hostess
    30312 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

I still prefer the sabelle!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors