Post # 1
Got this idea from an old thread I found:
I love the idea of aiming for something before you are engaged and also thinks it helps stick to Mr Bee’s Plan, switch up your lifestyle and keep busy to shut it up 🙂
My personal waiting list is:
- Lose at least the 5kg I put on over winter and aim for 10kg
- Take really good care of my hair, put Argan Oil in every night, use treatments once a week, get it trimmed more and coloured less
- Keep my nails long, learn to file them not cut them and keep them “nice” always
- Learn to carry my camera everywhere and keep a tripod in the car (just in case I need to be in the picture ;D ) – no more crappy iPhone pictures
- Make more of an effort to dress up at least once a week – just for SO – and do something nice for him at least once a week
- Do whatever I have to and actually shut up, no hints or anything – PATIENCE
I feel like this list could get up to 100 but these are my immediate focuses. Tell me what yours are, there are probably other big ones I’ve forgotten!!!
Post # 3
1) Save money/have no debt
2) Take art or music lessons
3) Go on a vacation on my own to somewhere I’ve never been
4) Decorate my apartment
Post # 4
1. Lose 30 pounds
2. Save money
3.And try to keep my sanity.
Post # 5
1. Save some money!
2. Tone up
3. Grow out my hair and take good care of it
4. Keep my nails looking beautiful at all times!!
Post # 6
Love this idea 🙂
1. Train for my 5k in April and generally get fit.
2. Continue getting good grades and rocking at my internship
3. Fix up my résumé so I can apply for all those great jobs starting in January!
4. Build a dream board in my space and keep adding to it
5. Strengthen my relationship with my Dad and Stepmama (no I don’t call her that. )
6. Get ready for a great spring break
7. Get ready for graduation in May by organizing my life and getting ready (slowly for Momma’s sanity) to move out
Post # 7
1) Continue to save money
2) Keep up my running, even during these cold winter nights
3) Have dinner with the SO once a week that doesn’t take place in front of the TV
4) Try not to obsess about waiting…now that’s a hard one!
Post # 8
1. Get a full time Job
2. lose wheight
3. Save money
4. Pay off my student loan
Post # 10
1. Get toned/ keep running/ get perfect wedding dress arms!
2. Get good grades my last year of grad school
3. Get rid of crap i don’t need- so much stuff!!!
4. Grow my hair longer
5. Get closer to SO’s sister
Post # 11
Survive this insanely busy semester, get back to running/working out on a regular basis, and keep my nails pretty!
Post # 12
I thought of one more thing: be more active on WB!
Post # 14
- Wedding: November 2013 - Makena Cove
So many things!
1. Pay off the last of my debt (under 1k!) and save, save, save!
2. Revamp my wardrobe and invest in myself a bit.
3. Research schools and home values in our preferred neighborhoods so we can streamline our home buying process once we’re engaged.
4. De-clutter my life and belongings! Purge things I don’t wear/need/have excess of and donate them to second hand stores.
5. Try new recipes and improve my cooking skills.
I, too, would like to lose a few pounds and keep my nails and hair healthy but I think once the wedding date is set, those will be my main focus. This is my pre-engagement list.
Post # 15
@Loyalfox13: These are all such great ideas.
@Omgbunnies: 😀 Love that! WB is an easy one 😀
@MissMeowMeow: No pressure or anything 😉
@Fleur.De.Lis: I think I should add all of these things to my list too! They are great suggestions.
Post # 16
1. Pay down credit card debt
2. Lose 20 lbs
3. Gym 5x per week
4. Put more effort into hair…awkward grow out stage!
5. Start recipe project with Mom. My great-grandmother was THE chef in the family and her old recipes need to be transferred to a more permanent home.
6. Stop biting nails!