Who else is TTC #2+ in 2017?

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 2
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

<div id=”board-post-id-1″ class=”boards-post-number” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; color: #7a7a7a; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”> </div>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>

What baby will this be?

#2 – my son turns 1 next month!

When are you planning to TTC?

Shooting for May as I am starting a new job in January. Would be starting now if it wasn’t for that.

What is your age  (optional)?

I’m 28, DH is 32

Are you charting your cycles?

Not yet. I’m so excited to start again. Waiting for my cycles to return post partum. Still breastfeeding. 

Are you doing anything to get ready?

Stopping pumping at work, continue to breastfeed, hopefully getting off the mini pill and slowing cycle to return and regulate. 

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby?

I loved being pregnant. Seeing pics of being pregnant gives me extreme baby fever. I can’t wait to do it again.

Share three things about you.

</div>

DH and I have been married for 3.5yrs, I have a (almost) one year old son and a fur baby dog.

Post # 3
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? 

Most likely July 2017

Yup, since AF returned after my last pregnancy

Trying to be good about taking my iron supplement and multivitamin. In a couple months, I’ll get back on prenatals. I should also try to take off the last 8lbs of weight gain from my last pregnancy.

I’m looking forward to going through all the exciting pregnancy milestones again, and to meeting the new addition. But I’m nerve-wracked over the reality of having two little ones under 3.

1. I’m currently a SAHM to my one year-old

2. I’m still really involved in the Weddingbee mama group from my one year-old’s birth month

3. I’m thinking of going back to work soon so I can re-qualify for mat leave with my next child

Post # 4
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? April/May 2017

What is your age (optional)? 33 (34 in a week)

Are you charting your cycles? Sort of, not consistently temping right now but plan to start in the new year.

Are you doing anything to get ready? Just prenatal vitamins right now.

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Seeing DS as a big brother, he just turned 1 a few weeks ago and he lives kids so much, he hugs and kisses all his cousins and our friends kids, he just loves being around other children.

I have a 1 year old son who is the size of most 2 year olds, some 3 year olds even.  I have 2 adorable dogs who live to cuddle.  I love to cook and bake and try new recipes.

Post # 6
2077 posts
Buzzing bee

GonnaBeAFind :  how big is your son? I have a big boy too!!! Everyone thinks he is older than he is!

Post # 7
2047 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2, my son turned one early Dec.

When are you planning to TTC?  Technically we’ve already started as we’ve been NTNP  for months. But this cycle was my first using OPK’s again.

What is your age  (optional)? Just turned 35

Are you charting your cycles?  I’m charting my cycle and fertility signs but not temping

Are you doing anything to get ready?  No. I will start prenatals and vitamins for DH in the new year.  Also planning to jumpstart my fitness and healthy eating at the same time

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? I loved being pregnant and had an easy pregnancy so I hope another one would be the same.  I also can’t wait to give my son a sibling!!   And above all else I can’t wait to be on maternity leave again and give both my children awesome experiences. 

Share three things about you. 1. We have a 9 year old pitbull cross who my son adores.  2. We struggled with MFI conveiving my son so I have no idea if we’ll even have another.  3. We bought a house and moved in in September and I still have nothing on my walls.  I really need to commit to decor!

Post # 8
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Ooh me!!

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? 

We have started now! Age is against us. 😊

36 (DH is 40 in two weeks) 

um sort of. I’ve gone back to having regular periods for the last 3 months so am pretty sure I’m ovulating ok. I’ve started using OPKS this week but no surge yet – I travel to my parents for the holidays tomorrow so this cycle isn’t going to work in terms of timing still it’s fun to try! 

Are you doing anything to get ready ?

Lose some weight. Am down 11lbs so far and below pre-pregnancy weight with my son. Will keep going as much as I can so I can have the healthiest pregnancy possible.

Having two! I can’t wait to add to our family and give our little one a siblingz

1. I live in London UK with my husband, baby boy and our cat

2. Our little boy has something called Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (extra muscle in his heart which can make it beat really quickly. V scary but hopefully controlled with meds)

3.  I’m (was) a deputy Head of a primary school but have given up work to look after my little one as it’s hard to arrange child care with his condition. I’m hoping this gets sorted in the new year 

Post # 9
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

knpswp :  He just turned 1 at the end of November and he’s just shy of 30lbs and about 34 1/2″ he fills out size 2T clothes and some sleeves are even short on him.  What about your son?

Post # 10
2077 posts
Buzzing bee

GonnaBeAFind :  wow! Healthy boy! Love it! Mine is 22lbs 28in, wears 24 month clothes. 

Post # 11
4636 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Roll Call!

When are you planning to TTC? We may have jumped the gun this month.  We were planning to start in January.  

What is your age  (optional)? 33

Are you charting your cycles? Not yet.  I did for my son, but we’re trying to start things out a little more low key this time.  And he’s still not sleeping through the night, so my temps would be all messed up anyways. 

Are you doing anything to get ready? Not really much. We’re trying a little harder for a girl baby, so I’ve got DH in tighty whities, and I’m going to try some other tricks/ wives tales and see if it works. 

Newborn snuggles. Breast feeding didn’t work for my son and I, and I’d really like to get a second chance.  

1. My son is 8 months. My water broke on my birthday night, and after being induced and over 24 hours of labor in the hospital he was finally born. 

2.  We have two cats.  The youngest my husband found under our porch when her siblings and her were about two weeks.  

3. I teach preschool. 

It’s great so see some familiar faces!

Post # 12
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

What baby will this be?

This will be baby number 4. I have one daughter who is almost 2 and 2 angel babies.

Not sure to be honest.  I’m a week and a half out from my miscarriage and I’m hurting pretty bad. I have a desire to try again but the fear is pretty strong 

I wasn’t. Just taking opks but I think I’ll start temping 

Yes. Trying to heal my soul

To be honest… I feel I have nothing to look forward to right now. Ask me again in a month and I may have a different answer

Share three things about yourself.

1. I’ve travelled a lot… to Thailand, Mexico, United States, throughout Canada and Costa Rica.

2. My husband and I got married in the Riviera Maya so we named our daughter Mya 

3. I’m obsessed with the Bachelorette/the Bachelor

Post # 15
3276 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Oh I’m so excited to see all of these familiar faces!

Roll Call!

When are you planning to TTC? May 2017

What is your age  (optional)? 29 me / 30 DH

Are you charting your cycles? I just started putting my AF and CM in FF this month. I’m thinking of starting to temp next month.

Are you doing anything to get ready? I have got to start taking prenatals again!!

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Everything! Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

1. My perfect little DD will be 1 on April 30.

2. We are going to Italy and England in May 2017, hopefully the international flights with the baby aren’t too crazy!

3. We are about to take my DD to Disney for the first time.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors