737 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’ll join 🙂

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? November 2017

What is your age  (optional)? 26/27(DH)

Are you charting your cycles? No. AF hasn’t returned since having our DD in May last year!

Are you doing anything to get ready? Not currently. Still breastfeeding with no plan to wean anytime soon. I will have my mirena removed in October at my annual.

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? Being team green again!! Best thing ever 🙂 Seeing DD be a big sister! And newborn cuddles.

Share three things about you.

1) I’m active in my DD’s birth month weddingbee Facebook group 

2) I’m a labor and delivery nurse so baby fever is constant.

3) I’m still in the process of decorating the house we bought in August!

Post # 93
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? #2

When are you planning to TTC? Started this month.

What is your age  (optional)? 24

Are you charting your cycles? Just using an app

Are you doing anything to get ready? Folic acid

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? 2 kids!!!!

I’m doing part time uni so this will be fun.

<footer class=”social-row” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 3px 7px 0px 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; color: #5a5049; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>
<div class=”likes bbp-admin-links ” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 19px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; float: left; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: initial initial;”> </div>
</footer>

Post # 94
7870 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

i got my transfer date of 3/29.  i start injections on friday.

Post # 95
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception / Courtyard Marriott Legacy Ballroom

AF showed up a couple days late! So I didn’t get to POAS, but we did decide to start TTC earlier than we had planned! We’re going to start in April/May now instead of September:)

Post # 96
2060 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

candy11 :  Thanks Candy, I was pretty bummed when she showed up. 

ajillity81 :  How exciting! Wishing you the best of luck. 

MrsGAM :  Sorry about AF arriving late.  Hopefully springs brings a positive for you.

Post # 97
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I am so excited to be able to join all of you! Up until recently I was struggling with the idea of having a second, but since DS turned 1 I’ve caught myself wanting to be pregnant again and missing having a newborn (uhhh…can’t even believe I am saying that lol). 

Roll Call!

What baby will this be? 2

When are you planning to TTC? April (so next cycle eee!!!)

What is your age  (optional)? 32 (DH 36)

Are you charting your cycles? Yes, but only since I stopped breastfeeding, so one full cycle.

Are you doing anything to get ready? just prenatals

What are you looking forward to your new pregnancy/baby? I loved being pregnant with my first, so I’m hoping this one is just as great, espeically feeling them kick. 

1. I have already started purchasing baby stuff for the future LO

2. My normally not so stressful job has (temporarily) become very stressful and I’m hoping that doesn’t impact us TTC.

3. I’m fairly girly, but am sortof hoping for another boy. It surprises even me, since before having kids I always said I wanted a little girl. 

Post # 99
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Sorry I haven’t updated!! 

I got my BFP! Smudge is due 9th November and already has a heartbeat we saw on Friday 😀😀❤

Post # 103
628 posts
Busy bee

candy11 :  We’re on cycle 10 of trying. I just had some of my hormone levels tested. I’ve seen the results online- low progesterone and high amh- but waiting to hear back from the doctor for her thoughts and a plan.

Only a couple more months for you! Are you excited to get started? 

Post # 104
7870 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Our fet was successful! We cautiously excited. Go back on Thursday to make sure numbers are doubling. 

Post # 105
3291 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

candy11 :  Currently in my first TWW! Ugh I forgot how much I hate TTC hahaha. FX things move a little more quickly this time, but if they don’t, that’s okay too. My girl started walking last week!! How are you?

ajillity81 :  Hooray, congrats!!!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors