posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
119 posts
Blushing bee

It looks custom made. I think it would be relatively affordable too.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  .
Post # 4
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

FOUND IT! Woman in the picture is a pageant LEGEND. Miss Florida USA, Miss Florida Teen USA and Miss Bahamas. She gets married sometime this year or next year. Here is the link to her instagram. She mentions that she got it from a desginer over seas. Good luck finding it! Here is her instagram, where the picture and designer are posted @realanastagia

Post # 7
1762 posts
Buzzing bee

mSOchic:  Even if it’s not an actual Berta dress, I believe that she has something EXTREMELY similar. 

Post # 9
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

mSOchic:  Wow so gorgeous!

Post # 10
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

umm that is beautiful .. wow 

Post # 11
55 posts
Worker bee

It looks like a designer dress–maybe Galia Lahav or Inbal Dror? Way out of my budget for sure!

Post # 12
29 posts
  • Wedding: November 2014

wow, beautiful gow, just like my sister’s wedding gown. She also had the same situation like you two months ago, she found a dress pictures online, very beautiful one but we makes her frustrated is that she can not find the original design to make the dress for her. And for original design dress, this one will be very expensive, luckily, one of her best friends rocomend one shop from Etsy.com and tell her that the shop name 21 4EVER is very professional. then i tried to buy a bridesmaid dress for her wedding first, then everyting turns out perfect and then my sister custom made her favorite wedding gown there by sending the dress pictures. Now everything is perfect. My sister loves her gown very much! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors