- 4 years ago
- Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge
You’ve all heard of the shoe game played at receptions. I thought we’d play it here. Just answer the questions as they fit. I’ll go first:
1. Who is older? He is by 9 years
2. Who has more siblings? He does. He has a brother and sister. I just have a brother
3. When you first met, who made the first move? He did, he was a gentleman and asked if he could hold my hand and later if he could kiss me.
4. Who is the better drive? I am. He would claim he is but he is CRAZY when he drives lol.
5. Who has been in more car accidents? I probably have. Although they all happened before we met and he could just be lying and saying he’s only been in 1 that wasn’t his fault. I’ve been in 3, 1 my fault.
6. Who studied harder in school? That again would be me. I have 3 college degrees. He never went to college.
7. Who got better grades in school? Again me, he’s admitted he didn’t care about school and just wanted to get out. I always knew I would have some type of college degree.
8. Who is smarter? I would say we both are equally in our own ways.
9. Who is more creative? Me all the way lol
10. Who is better at keeping surprises? Me. My FI is sooo nosey and its hard to keep anything a secret from him. I managed to pull off a surprise party for his 40th birthday 🙂 by deleting messages and calling people in the middle of the night lol. I’d pretend to go to the bathroom at midnight and instead call his brother or father or someone lol.
11. Who is the picky eater? Me. I can’t eat a lot of things especially if I don’t think the taste matches what I think it should taste like or if I don’t like the texture. My FI finds that weird lol.
12. Who will be doing the cooking? We do it equally.
13. Who is more adventurous? Him
14. Who is more likely to be injured? Me I’m a clutz
15. Who is more likely to be running late? Me because I have to get the kids ready too
16. Who is the better dresser? Me
17. Who is better looking? Him
18. Who said “I love you” first? He did
19. Who starts the arguments? Depends on what we’re arguing about lol
20. Who is the first to say “I’m sorry”? Depends on who is wrong 🙂 usually if I know I’m being a brat I’ll apologize but if I feel I have a ligitimate reason to be upset I’ll wait to see if he apologizes. Which he usually does.
21. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We’re equal on this too. We both make decisions and keep each other in line.
22. Who spends more money? Although he would deny this…he does.
23. Who pays the bills? e does. He has a system and I can’t mess with it lol.
24. Who will be in control of the remote? Both of us. We have 4 tv’s 🙂
25. Who will be most likely to wake up grumpy? Me for sure, I’m a bear in the morning. You can’t touch me or talk to me until I’ve been up for at least 45 minutes and had my coffee or done my morning Yoga. Whichever comes first.
26. Who is more likely to get lost? I would say him because he goes 4 wheeling a lot and GPS doesn’t always work out in the backwoods.
27. Who is more likely to ask for directions? Both of us.
28. Who is messier? Me, I used to be a neat freak until I had 3 kids under the age of 3 and was a single mom, full time student. Now I’m a little more lenient on the messes. My FI not so much.
29. Who has smellier feet? Him. OMG he can knock over a mule.
30. Right now who do you love more than anyone in the world? My FI 🙂